About Me

Hello Friends,  

My name is Jack and I have just started blogging in Ms. Smith’s  class. I am from Comox British, Columbia. This post is all about the things I like to do and to learn a little bit about me. 

One thing I love is soccer. I’ve been playing soccer since a very young age. I play on the U13 rep team and I also play on Nanaimo Rush. My favourite team is PSG which has my favourite player, Neymar Jr. I also love to play a lot of other sports like basketball and golf.  

I go to a school called Brooklyn Elementary in the Comox Valley. I love cats because I have 3 named Lilly, Fred and Bindy. Lilly and Fred are kittens and Bindy is not a kitten, she is an older cat.  I also like to do Math and Gym. I like doing gym because I’m a very active person who really likes to run. Another thing I love to do is scootering  which I’ve been doing for about 6 months. I can land tail whips, double tail whips, 360s, down sides, fakies, manuals, grinds and bar spins. I used  to do taekwondo but I don’t do it anymore. 

I have a sister, who is very annoying but I have to live with her so  life can be difficult sometimes. She is 8 years old and she also  goes to the same school as me. 

I also like food, like who doesn’t like food? My favourite food is pizza and pasta. I know they are very basic but they’re really good. My favourite type of pizza is Hawaiian. And did you know, Hawaiian pizza is actually Canadian?  I also like pasta cause the tomato sauce is very good. 

Hope you got to learn a little bit about me  

-Have a wonderful day! 

Jack 

10 thoughts on “About Me

1. Kayley

Hey Jack,
    I also like basketball. Are you going to join the schools basketball team this year? I didn’t know that you have 3 cats. I don’t have any cats but I foster kittens. It sounds like you really like to scooter! I don’t have any siblings but I do have an older step sister. At the moment she is traveling around the world. I also like pizza but I HATE Hawaiian pizza. I didn’t know that its Canadian!
    Have a wonderful day,
    ~Kayley<3

Reply
    1. Jack Post author

Hello Kayley,
      Yes, I will be joining the schools basketball team this year. I have always wanted to foster kittens!! They are so cute!! And yes, I love to scooter. Its’s very fun because get to learn tricks that are so fun. I didn’t know you had a older sister, hoepfully she isn’t as annoying as my sister. But hawiian pizza is just so good!!

Have a wonderful day,

Jack

Reply
  2. Briana

Hi Jack,
    I learned some things that I never new about you before, like that you have 3 cats. I didn’t know you had any animals. I like pizza my favorite is pepperoni it’s so good. I also like basketball so I will do the school basketball team. I hope you have a great day, bye. Come visit my blog http://brianaz12.edublogs.org/
    -Briana

Reply
    1. Jack Post author

Hello Briana,
      I also like pepperoni pizza but Hawaiian pizza is my favourite. That’s great you will be joining the basketball team! Yes, I do have 3 cats and they are very energetic.

Have a wonderful day!

-Jack

Reply
  3. Olivia

Hey Jack,
    I learnt a lot of things about through this post. I had no idea that you had a younger sister. Mine definatly can get on my nerves, but they are our family so what can you do?! I love cats and dogs and all pets. Sadly I don’t have on because we travel a lot. My mom is also allergic to cats so another reason I don’t have a cat. I also like food. I really like lasagna. My mom makes a super good one. I actually did know about the hawaiian pizza thing, how weird?

Have a great day!

Olivia

Reply
    1. Jack Post author

Hello Olivia,
      Thank you for reading my post. I guess we both have something in common, a sister that can get on are nerves. That sucks that you don’t have any pets but it means you don’t have to clean their litter or stool. Lucky, your family gets to travel a lot! Are family does travel but not a lot. I really want to go back to Hawaii.Personally,the only thing I like on lasagna is the pasta and the sauce because I am not a big fan of cheese.

Have a wonderful day!

Jack

Reply
    1. Jack Post author

Hello Anika,
      I’ve met your cat Leo! He is such a beutiful cat! Thats funny that you picked flowers on the side line. I got very distracted when I played soccer at a very young age as well age.

Have a wonderful Day!

Jack

Reply
  4. Thai

Hi Jack,
    I have an annoying sister as well so I know how it feels. I also like to play golf. I can’t scooter because I have never tried it but I think it is cool how you can do all those tricks. What is your favorite desert food?
    have a great day, Thai

Reply
    1. Jack Post author

Hello Thai,

I guess we have something in common! I didn’t know that you also played golf, it is very fun. Scootering is also very fun, I don’t do it much anymore, I’m getting more into biking and skateboarding.

Have a great day!

Jack

Reply